Cookies are packets of information sent by a web server (eg the site) to the user’s Internet browser, which are automatically stored on the computer and automatically sent back to the server at each subsequent access to the site.
Typically cookies can be installed:
Directly from the owner and / or manager of the website (so-called first-party cookies)
by managers unrelated to the website visited by the user (so-called third-party cookies). Unless otherwise specified, please note that these cookies fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the manager himself. Further information on privacy and their use can be found directly on the websites of the respective operators.
This website may use, also in combination with each other, the following types of cookies classified according to the indications of the Privacy Guarantor and the Opinions issued in the European context by the Working Group pursuant to art. 29 of the GDPR:
- Sessions that are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and are deleted when the browser is closed, are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site avoiding the use of other potentially computer techniques. prejudicial to the confidentiality of users’ browsing.
- Persistent cookies that remain stored on the computer hard drive until their expiration or cancellation by users / visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit. Visitors can set the computer browser to accept / reject all cookies or display a warning whenever a cookie is proposed, in order to evaluate whether to accept it or not. The user can, however, change the default configuration and disable cookies (i.e. block them permanently), by setting the highest level of protection.
- Technicians are cookies used to take advantage of multimedia content such as flash player or to allow the choice of the navigation language. In general, it is therefore not necessary to obtain the user’s prior and informed consent. This category also includes cookies used to statistically analyze accesses / visits to the site only if used exclusively for statistical purposes and through the collection of information in aggregate form.
- Non-technical are all cookies used for profiling and marketing purposes. Their use on users’ terminals is prohibited if they have not previously been adequately informed and have not given valid consent in this regard according to the opt-in technique. These types of cookies are, in turn, grouped according to the functions they perform in
- Analytics. These are cookies used to collect and analyze statistical information on accesses / visits to the website
- Widgets. This category includes all those graphic components of a user interface of a program, which aims to facilitate the user in interacting with the program itself. By way of example, cookies from facebook, twitter, etc… are widgets.
- Advertsing. This category includes cookies used to advertise on a site. Google, Tradedoubler fall into this category.
- Web beacons. This category includes snippets of code that allow a website to transfer or collect information by requesting a graphic image. Websites can use them for various purposes, such as the analysis of the use of websites, control activities and reporting on advertising and the personalization of advertising and content.
Technical cookies for which consent is not required
The Data Controller will install on your device and, in particular, in your browser or let third parties install some cookies that are necessary for us to acquire or have our partners acquire statistical information in anonymous and aggregate form relating to your navigation on the pages of the Site.
If the user does not wish to receive third-party cookies on his device, he can, through the link below, access the information and consent forms of these third parties and exclude their receipt. These cookies are not controlled directly by the Site, therefore, to revoke the consent it is necessary to refer to the websites of third parties or to refer to the site http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ to obtain information on how to delete or manage cookies based on the browser used and to manage preferences on third-party profiling cookies.
First Party Tracking Tools
csrftoken: 13 months
fareharbor-uuid: not defined
Anonymized statistics services
Personal Data processed: Usage Data and Tracking Tools.
Place of processing: Ireland.
AMP_TOKEN: 1 hour
__utma: 2 years
__utmb: 30 minutes
__utmc: duration of the session
__utmt: 10 minutes
__utmv: 2 years
__utmz: 7 months
_ga: 2 years
_gac *: 3 months
_gat: 1 minute
_gid: 1 day
If you wish, you can also manage cookies directly through your browser settings. However, deleting the cookies from the browser could remove the preferences you have set for AC’s sites, so it would be advisable for you to periodically visit this page to double-check your preferences.
Should you need any further information and support, please visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using: