– From the A1 Autostrada del Sole motorway coming from the north
exit at Orvieto and follow the road signs for Bolsena.
– From Autostrada del Sole A1 coming from the south
exit at Orte and follow the road signs for Viterbo, Lago di Bolsena, Capodimonte.
– From Rome
follow the SS (State Road) Cassia northbound, once you have reached Viterbo, continue towards Marta / Capodimonte.
– From the north along the Cassia state road
100 km from Siena, enter San Lorenzo Nuovo, one of the eight villages located on the lake. From here please proceed towards Capodimonte or Bolsena.
– From the Via Aurelia that runs along the Tyrrhenian Sea both coming from the north (Genoa, Livorno, Grosseto) and coming from the south (Rome, Civitavecchia, Tarquinia)
exit at Montalto di Castro, then following the signs for Canino and Valentano (SR Castrense). From Valentano you can reach Capodimonte in a few minutes.
– Rome Fiumicino (Leonardo da Vinci)
about km 140 - www.adr.it
– Roma Ciampino
about km 150 - www.adr.it
about km 180 - www.aeroporto.firenze.it
about 90 km - www.airport.umbria.it
The railway stations are connected to the villages of Bolsena and Capodimonte by bus.
– Orvieto station
– Montefiascone-Zepponami station
– Viterbo station
From all locations you can reach Bolsena or Capodimonte with direct rides or with change.
The villages of Bolsena and Capodimonte are well connected with the COTRAL regional network - www.cotralspa.it